GT Contracting Inc
Our talents include carpentry, finishwork, (interior/exterior remodeling), painting (interior/exterior), deck building and repairs, fencing, window repairs, gutter cleaning, retaining walls, landscaping and irrigation, and a host of other services.
We also specialize in commercial associations, townhome associations, condominium associations, homeowner associations, and residential property maintenance. No job is too big or too small.
If you are a residential owner, a commercial property owner, or a board member of a homeowner association, please give us a call. We are members of the Better Business Bureau, and can provide references. You are also encouraged to view our “Services Page” and visit our “Photograph Gallery” for a listing of just a few of our past projects.
GT Contracting is a Colorado owned and operated company. Our employees are all Colorado residents and members of the Colorado Springs community. GT Contracting also is a “Green” company and recycles all vegetative materials. If you care about our environment, contact GT Contracting for a quote and proposal.
GT Contracting first began in Colorado Springs as GSS Painting Inc on September 26, 2001, specializing in carpentry, trimwork, siding, and general maintenance. The company name was changed to GT Contracting on June 27, 2006 and its operations expaned to include general handyman repairs, carpentry, woodwork, siding, trimwork, painting (interior/exterior), perimeter fencing, landscaping, retaining walls, irrigation (installation/repair), lawncare, and snow removal. Over the past nearly four years, GT Contracting has grown to include serving Homeowner Associations (HOA), Condominium Associations (COA), Townhome, Community and Commercial Associations with a wide variety of property maintenance services. GT Contracting is an “Accredited” Company with the Southern Colorado Chapter of the Better Business Bureau and carries one of its highest ratings with a zero complaint record. GT Contracting is owned and operated by Mr. Gregory Tyhurst.
- 1978 Or Older Home
- 1978 Or Older Home-Buiding
- 1979 Or Newer Home
- 1979 Or Newer Home-Building
- Cabinet Staining And Painting
- Concrete Floor Coating
- Concrete Floor Staining And Sealing
- Deck, Patio And Porch
- Decorative Concrete
- Decorative Concrete Installation
- Drywall And Plaster
- Drywall Installation
- Electrostatic Painting
- Existing Cabinets-Paint
- Existing Cabinets-Refinish
- Exterior Painting & Staining
- Exterior Preparation/Maintance
- Exterior Repairs
- Faux Finishes-Sponging, Stenciling, Etc.
- Fence Building
- Fence Repair
- Fence-Stain & Paint
- Front Door Finishing-Refinishing
- Hand Textures
- Interior Painting
- Interior Wood
- Knock Down
- Liquid (Spray-On) Siding-Apply
- Mural Or Trompe Loeil
- New Construction-Paint Or Stain
- New Unfinished Cabinets-Paint
- New Unfinished Cabinets-Stain And Finish
- New Wood Deck
- Orange Peel
- Patch Or Resurface Drywalled Surfaces
- Patch Or Resurface Traditional Plaster Surfaces
- Popcorn Acoustic Ceiling
- Pressure Wash And Clean
- Replace Siding
- Replace Trim-Includes Fascia, Soffits & Trim Around Doors & Windows.
- Skip Trowel
- Specialty Painting
- Stain And Seal
- Staining And Finishing
- Staining Fiberglass Doors
- Tape And Finish
- Textures-Includes Rolled, Brushed Or Troweled On Finishes.
- Wood Deck Refinishing