The following are the terms and conditions governing article submissions to the house-painting-info.com web site (hereinafter “Site”). I ask that you (hereinafter “Author”) read the terms of the Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) with house-painting-info.com carefully.
By Submitting Content To the Site or Becoming a Member You Agree To The Following
Submission of articles, commentary, answers to questions, reviews, analysis, photos, video or other content (“Content”) to this site, the Author agrees to these terms and conditions. The Site reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately upon publishing such changes or modifications. If the Author does not agree, then the Author should not submit any Content to this Site.
By submitting any Content to the Site, the Author represents and warrants to the Site that the Content will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. The Author further understands that submission of any Content to the Site does not in any way guarantee the Content will be published or appear on the Site.
The Author grants to The Site the following rights to The Content:
- The worldwide and perpetual right to electronically publish and distribute the Content in all versions of the Site in any language.
- The right to electronically publish and distribute the Content to other sites under license or contract with The Site.
- The worldwide and perpetual right to include the Content in advertising and promotion.
- The Content may be deleted at any time without notice to the Author.
Author Represents and Warrants to House-Painting-Info.com That:
- Author is the sole author and owner of the Content and have full power and authority, free of any rights of any kind whatsoever by any person or party.
- The Content does not and if published on this Site does not infringe upon any copyright or any proprietary right at common law or otherwise.
- Author will not enter into any subsequent Agreement or understanding with another entity or person which might conflict with the rights granted to The Site under this Agreement regarding the Content.
Author Further Represents That the Author Will:
- Not make any statements the Author knows, or should have reason to know, is untruthful and/or unlawful.
- Not submit any Content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, or in violation of any law.
- Not submit any content that contains any viruses, “worms”, “trojan horses” or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Not publish the Content in violation of this Agreement. Author agrees to cooperate with The Site in its defense of any action related to the Content. In addition, you agree to indemnify and hold The Site harmless from any and all claims, losses and expenses that are a result of your breach of the foregoing representations.
Author agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Site, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by Author or any other person accessing the Site.
By submitting Content to The Site, you the “Author” give The Site all rights to the Content. Submitted Content to The Site will become part of and owned by The Site and be used by The Site, or affiliated third party sites, for promotion and/or advertising.
By submitting Content to House-Painting-Info.com, the “Site”, you agree with this agreement as well as other agreements published on The Site.