Clay Homes

Anonymous Staff asked 4 years ago

My home is 100 yrs old and is made of backed clay bricks. What is the best product to use to fill small cracks?

1 Answers
JT Creations, LLC Staff answered 8 years ago

You will be best served to find a brick mason who will "re-point" your house. Any crack filler you put in will be pushed out of the cracks as the brick expand and contract through the seasons. Mortar will do the job best and provide the longest positive results.

Your Answer

13 + 2 =