Fireplace

Kim Staff asked 2 years ago

I just painted my fireplace mantel and trim with Glidden’s Door & trim Gel-flow-tech high gloss paint. I painted about a week ago and I turned on fireplace last night and after about an hour there was a pretty strong paint odor. Did I use the incorrect paint or is the paint still not cured?

1 Answers
Anonymous Staff answered 5 years ago

The paint wasn't cured. Brick surfaces can remain colder especially in an area where there is no surrounding insulation, such as a fireplace it would take 3-4 times longer to cure.

Your Answer

17 + 0 =