Purchase trisodium phosphate.

Questions & AnswersCategory: Wood Deck QuestionsPurchase trisodium phosphate.
Bob Aquilino Staff asked 4 years ago

Where can I purchase trisodium phosphate to treat a mold problem on my back deck?

1 Answers
crowderpainting Staff answered 8 years ago

Many paint stores and hardware stores carry TSP. If unavailable in your area you can look online. Painters-Toys.com carries <a href="http://www.painters-toys.com/dap-trisodium-phosphate.html&quot; target="_blank">Trisodium Phosphate by Dap</a> in a couple of different sizes.

Your Answer

5 + 13 =