Answer for How to fix a bad spot?

Is the paint film intact? Or, has is separated and possibly bubbled. If the film is in good shape you can prime the area and touch it up. But, if the area has separated then scrape it lightly, prime with a fast drying primer (spray can of Kilz), patch with spackling paste, sand, prime again and touch it up.

  • By crowderpainting
  • Comments closed
  • Categories