Answer for My house hasn't been painted in 12 years!

Media blasting your house will be expensive and problematic. An alternative is to use a high building bonding primer. XIM Peel Bond is a good bonding primer to use. This type of primer will help to bond the cracked old paint to the surface and also help hide the roughness.

You still need to spend the effort and time to remove the paint that is falling off but this will save time and give you a better look than scraping alone.

  • By crowderpainting
  • Comments closed
  • Categories