Answer for Repairing a bad paint job.

What type of primer did you use? You will need to use either a shellac primer or oil base primer like Zinsser Cover Stain. Most likely the cause is the wallpaper glue remaining on the wall. Either of these primers will stick to and seal wallpaper glue.

  • By crowderpainting
  • Comments closed
  • Categories