Answer for Specialty Paint Scrapers

I believe that paint scraper is the Hyde Contour Scraper Kit. Finding it might be a little tricky. Most likely you will need to visit your local paint store, a real paint store not Home Depot, and have them order a kit in for you. They used to be common in my area but now they are a specialty item.

  • By crowderpainting
  • Comments closed
  • Categories