Answer for What size of paint roller do I use for hand-trowled walls?

A 1/2 inch roller is a minimum nap thickness for this type of texture. It all depends on the texture. I have painted some hand troweled textures that are very bold and rough as well as some that are much softer. Give the 3/4 roller a try and see if you like the affect.

Although you can't return the roller cover after it has been used, I'm sure you will find a use for it around the house. The 3/4 inch paint roller cover is a great universal cover that can be used inside or out. Plus, it's a Wooster. Wooster make good paint roller covers.

  • By crowderpainting
  • Comments closed
  • Categories