I painted a bedroom with a flat enamel light colored paint and notice that there are comments online regarding the dangers of crystalline silica while breathing paint fumes and sanding. I also realized it’s may only be in flat enamel. I probably would have chosen eggshell if I knew this since in the MSDS of my paint brand (Behr Prem Plus) eggshell doesn’t have it, but flat enamel does. Are there any real dangers while using this paint as a homeowner, after it cures, sanding it in a few years to repaint? I notice that non flat paints seem to use a amorphous silica which appears to be safer for the lungs, but not sure. Please advise, I purchased a no VOC low odor paint since I have bad allergies and thought I was doing a good thing until I looked into further regarding this ingredient. Thank you.