Exterior painting going into the wet PNW fall.
We are taking bids on an exterior painting job in Vancouver, WA. We are going into a wet Fall season with temps in the 50’s and intermittent rain predicted for the the foreseeable future. Advisable to wait until spring or OK to do now? Thanks