Find a stain brand.

William Chalk asked 10 years ago

Could you give me the brand names of some emulsified oil plus acrylic wood stains?

1 Answers
Crowder Painting answered.

Some good brands I have used are Flood (SWF, TWF and CWF UV-5), Superdeck (9600 series) and Benjamin Moore (I believe the Arbercoat is an emulsified oil).