Jewerly Boxes

Anonymous asked 10 years ago

What is the name of the chemical you put on raw wood to give an epoxy finish commonly known as pour?

1 Answers
Crowder Painting answered.

It's a 2-part polymer that when mixed is a thick liquid that is poured onto a surface. Commonly used on bar tops, table tops etc.