Minwax Polyshade

Anonymous asked 10 years ago

How do I fill the grain in a hardwood table top? I am using min wax poly shade for final finish (spraying).

1 Answers
JT Creations, LLC answered.

Stop by your local big box hardware store and purchase a grain filler material. Read the directions carefully and use accordingly. Some require a damp application and some require a dry application. Either is okay to use. Allow to dry then sand and stain.