HI- NOT SHOUTING- EYE ISSUE
PAINTING VIRGIN 80YR OLD BRICK A WHITE COLOR NEXT WEEK.
- LOXIN (NOT XP) THEN 2 COATS ACRYLIC
- BEN MOORE ULTRA SPEC (A BIT LESS EXPENSIVE) 2 COATS ACRYLIC
- ARE THESE BOTH ELASTOMERIC?
- CAN ELASTOMERIC BREATH?
- RECOMMEND MORTAR FILLER/CAULK ETC FOR ANY LEFTOVER OLES AFTER PRIMER?
- HOW TO PREVENT ‘GREEN’ MOLD LATER DOWN ROAD-SOMEONE ACTUALLY TOLD US TO USE KILLZ PRIMER
- GOT SCARED READING ELASTOMERIC EVENTUALLY PEELS- DOES IT
- WHEW! THANK YOU
I’m sure it is just old mortar that has taken a beating. This is typical for many older brick homes. All part of the prep.
The Mor-Flexx is a textured caulking so it is good for cracks and filling areas not to deep, 1/4 inch maybe a little more. It will shrink as it dries so 2 applications might be needed for deep areas. If there is extensive areas needing more then re-pointing is recommended. This isn’t overly hard to do with a little patience, I’m sure there is a YouTube vid that is useful.