Painting gas stove inserts.

Joan Moriarty asked 5 years ago

I want to paint my kitchen gas stove inserts. These include the burner grates on which you place the pan as well as the round flame regulators and the tray/drip inserts. I know that people have painted refrigerators etc, but am not sure that there is a paint or type of painting technique that can withstand the high temps of a direct flame??? If yes, is it something I could do easily, or is there someone out there that does this type of work -please direct me if you know!

Your Answer

17 + 1 =