Paiting Shiplap

Anonymous asked 6 years ago

The exterior of my house is ship-lap. I am repainting it and was wondering what nap roller I should use? Then, do I follow-up behind the roller and hit the seams and drips with a brush? Or what is the best technique since I will not have a sprayer?

Your Answer

17 + 12 =