Powered Paint Scrapers

Anonymous asked 10 years ago

Does anyone still make a “flailing spindles” type of a drill motor accessory that can scrape off the bubbled up paint on the wood trim of houses?

2 Answers
MagicDave answered.

Not that I know of… try a Google Search

Crowder Painting answered.

These are still available. I have seen these at Ace hardware, looks like strips of heavy sandpaper typically used for removing rust from metal.