Re-deco a 1970 house

Anonymous asked 6 years ago

I have stripped wallpaper from a interior window wall. Removed all wall plugs and filled in cracks and holes with poly filler. Finally sanded full wall down. Next step is to paint wall.

Do I need to seal wall with Polybond or primer or will a base coat of emulsion be OK?

Your Answer

12 + 13 =