Spraying Question

Anonymous asked 10 years ago

I already have a good sized construction air compressor and was wondering if there is a way to utilize it to spray paint a ton of trim I will be installing?

1 Answers
Crowder Painting answered.

You could use an HVLP spray gun with a 2 gallon pressure pot for the spraying. This would utilize your air compressor. This is the same type of spray gun used for cars and the pressure pot is an accessory that feeds paint to the gun.

Spraying primer and paint this way is slower than using an airless sprayer. Plus it depends on the type of primer and paint used.