Water bubbling under interior paint in doorway.

Anonymous asked 5 years ago

We had some water get in under some paint/drywall from the roof leak, in an interior doorway. We poked pin holes in the paint bubbles to release the water and peeled off the portions of “stretched out looking paint” so the drywall could dry (small softball sized spots). How do we paint over these spots so it will look OK and match remaining painted areas?

Your Answer

3 + 19 =