What is the plastic cup mounted on the frame of an airless sprayer for?

M&S 1 asked 12 months ago

There is a plastic cup that came with my airless sprayer and mounts to the frame at the intake part of the compressor frame. What is this used for? 

2 Answers
MagicDave answered.

Show us a picture please…

Luke answered.

It’s  just for holding spray tips- piston oil ect.

Your Answer

9 + 14 =