Answer for Powder Room

This is called picture framing and is typical with dark or vibrant colors from some manufactures. I'm not a fan of Behr so that is a good place to start with an explanation. To fix this you will need to re-roll your walls but this time you have to get as close as possible to the ceiling and trim. Run wide masking tape along these areas to protect them from the roller. Also add splash of water to your paint to keep it from setting up too fast, you can also use a paint additive (Flotrol) to help keep a wet edge.

  • By crowderpainting
  • Comments closed
  • Categories